Castlery was founded with one mission in mind: to make designer furniture accessible to everyone. By working directly with designers and manufacturers, we cut off the middlemen and bring good designed and high-end furniture to our customers without the high street price point.
As an e-commerce tech start-up, we move decisively on insightful data and leverage technology solutions to supercharge our operations. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that is as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It is a place where all ideas are listened to; where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
If you are eager to make an impact at a fast-growing technology company and you have a passion for moving the needle, come join us!
This Product Manager role will seat central towards managing our customer's eCommerce journey through Castlery, be it in Singapore, Australia, and the United States. You will be taking ownership over all eCommerce related products, which includes our website, the mobile app, eCommerce backend, and any other supporting systems, and the responsibilities are as per below.
- Own the eCommerce related products, including our websites, mobile app, the eCommerce backend, and any other supporting systems
- Own the consumer shopping journey and KPIs associated with it, such as bounce rate, conversion, etc.
- Own and continuously build the eCommerce product roadmap; work with cross-functional teams (UI/UX, Marketing, Operations) to prioritize and scope business requirements and managing product rollouts from conception through to post-launch
- Develop a deep understanding of our brand and deliver customer experiences that are consistent with our branding; integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants
- Stay up to date with Marketing Tech, digital marketing trends, and methodologies
- Conduct A/B testing and conversion optimisation to champion the best and most impactful experience
- Transform consumer frictions into validated solutions leveraging all possible consumer touchpoints, such as our Mobile apps and Website, Email and Push Notifications, Customer Experience and Logistics Operations, and other possible means
- Ruthlessly prioritize, drive stakeholder alignment, proactively manage risks & dependencies, and plan for rapid & intentional experimentation
- Measure the results of changes introduced, deciding and communicating on success or failure, identify key learnings and integrate them in overall user, product & feature understanding
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a similar field.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in a consumer-facing organization
- Hands-on experience with an agile development process and Scrum
- Expertise with eCommerce, Analytics, and Marketing technology platforms
- Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. In particular, identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs.
- Strong prioritisation and execution skills, taking complete ownership
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels
- Experience working with technical teams to design and develop concepts in customer-facing products with deep customer obsession
- Experienced in establishing, managing, and leading product roadmaps
- Razor-sharp attention to detail and ability to consider end-to-end implications